SEMANIS SECAWAN KOPI YANG DICAMPUR 10 SUDU GULA :D

Thursday 4 April 2013

woman VS man !

salam syg :)



WOMAN DICTIONARY..

"nothing, forget it "
                                                                     
- you better figure out what you did wrong-

" are you tired? "
-please don't go to sleep. i love talking to you.-

"i'm okay."
-hold me tight, i need shoulder to cry on-

" leave me alone"
-please don't go-

"i love you"
-tell me you do more-



MAN DICTIONARY...

"nothing, forget it"
-just quit talking about it-

" are you tired? "
-genuinely curios as to whether or not you are sleepy.-

"i'm okay "
-there's seriously not a damn thing wrong with me.-

"leave me alone"
-get out of my fucking face-

" i love you"
-i love you.. i don't expect a stupid response-


No comments:

Post a Comment