SEMANIS SECAWAN KOPI YANG DICAMPUR 10 SUDU GULA :D

Saturday 17 August 2013

Honestly

assalamualaikum.

you want to know the truth ? Now I am telling the truth.

No , I was not pushing you away from my life.. I still care about you , you  and you.. No text messages doesn't mean I hate you.. doesn't mean I have lost interest in befriending with you..
No.. It's something that words can't explain.

I had issues with myself.. Everything was so messed up that I feel like dying.. I mean, seriously.. I really feel like dying.. Things just don't fall into places and I almost give up on everything.. Yes.. everything..

I got sick quiet often.. I couldn't get my mind straight.. yaahh sometimes.. I made careless mistakes.. I made reckless decisions.. I lost my temper easily.. I cried a lot..  To make it simple.. I was a jerk.

It was tough , you know.. But life has to go on.. No matter how hard it gets .. I am the one who is in charge of my own life :)




No comments:

Post a Comment